out like a fat kid in dodgeball

the life and times of e. li-wei chu

Thursday, October 28, 2004

IMPORTANT FOR ALL MY BLOG READERS

Since this IS a public forum and I have no means by which to know who's reading this and who isn't, I've changed certain names to nicknames/codenames in order to protect the innocent...or rather my ego.

I know this makes it all rather confusing...but for The Homeslice, if you get confused, IM/email me. Think of it as a Sex & the City-esque attempt to mask the true identity of my middle-school crushes. Cary had Mr. Big. I have Mr. Occupied, the Young'n, M3, and oh so many more. What can I say? I'm ridiculous!

peace, love, and misunderstanding,

Li-Wei

1 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger atn19 said…

    haha. but me and julie really DO read this thing religiously.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home