out like a fat kid in dodgeball

the life and times of e. li-wei chu

Sunday, October 17, 2004

My New Home


829 Gardenz.JPG
Originally uploaded by li-wei.
Hello, hello!

So, I have finally returned to the online world of wonder. And I thought I'd kick things off with an intro of the cast for this year's mayhem.

From left to right we've got:

1. Janine "Nini" Fletcher: the incomparable queen of all that is ghetto and glorious in the Gardenz.

2. yours truly: and no, I did not pee my pants. That lovely stain is from when I attempted to "tap the keg." Oh well, I guess all I'm capable of is tappin ass. Jk...

3. Antoinette "Twa(t)" Nguyen: same roommate, more farting

4. Julie "J$" Kim: hands down, one of the funniest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting...and it's not just b/c she's Korean either!


So yeah, these are the new roommies. We live in this hot house that used to be a crack den that Nini has lovingly dubbed "the Gardenz."

With a couple fresh coats of paint, some flowers, and pimp purple couches, we've converted our humble abode into the new place to be. Or not.

Anyway, that's all I got for now. I promise to update and post the pics of our new adventures soon.

rockin in the free world,

L-Boogie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home