out like a fat kid in dodgeball

the life and times of e. li-wei chu

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

*14,000 things to be happy about

So my buddy Andrew bought this book for me called "14,000 things to be happy about" which is the SWEETEST gesture, but silliest book! It's literally a list of 14,000 things that make the author happy in a stream-of-consciousness format, but that's the not the silly part. The guy lists really STUPID things (ex. airline meals - WTF?!).

However, the idea of making a list of what makes you happy (large or small) is rather inspirational, so in addition to the Highs & Lows, I think I'll add a *happy note or two.

Here goes:

* puppies
* Nip/Tuck when it's really trashy
* 100 Grand candy bars...mmmm
* gaining that extra hour of sleep for Daylight Savings Time
* DRAG QUEENS in WeHo on Halloween

I think 5's a good start.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger atn19 said…

    1. No. I meant the line "I'm not sick but I'm not well." I found on google that Green Day and Lit did a cover of some older band's song. So hah! I'm not always musically retarded.

    2. I love that the things that make you happy make me happy as well. Did you see nip/tuck last night??? It is so overly dramatic with crazy lighting heavy handed acting but I LOVE it! And clearly I love 100 Grand. I also miss my #1 gay ... But puppies are meant for eating not loving. I kid.

    3. I'm not made for monkey work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home