out like a fat kid in dodgeball

the life and times of e. li-wei chu

Sunday, January 30, 2005

dazed & confused


that says Julie sux...
Originally uploaded by li-wei.
Midterms, midterms, midterms. Oh, how thou torment me so!

So yeah. I'm royally fucked up the proverbial patooty. <-- How do you actually spell that? Any takers?

The countdown to exam D-Day (aka Wednesday) has officially begun...and I'm not even sure where to start. Oh, I know - by dressing up as Tonya Harding (knee-capping bat in tow) and going to a '90s party. :) Too bad Jim Fenner bested me with his slap-bracelet ensemble. Ass monkey.

And then I did it again. I waited by the phone like the heart-on-my-sleeve MORON that I am. It's one thing to say it's over; it's another to actually follow through. I definitely had my Chris Farley moment of "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" brow-beating around 3am last night.

Good thing Jess showed up to croon Sophie B. Hawkins and Sixpence None The Richer with me in bed, huh? Hey, it was 90's night - stop hatin. Sigh. She humped me and "whispered" sweet nothings/blood-curdling singing in my ear until all heavy thoughts of the unmentionable were forgotten.

And then I dreamed...and Damien Rice is officially the new soundtrack to my dreams and thoughts. Fucking Antoinette. If she plays "The Blower's Daughter" one more time...I wont' do anything because she hits harder than me. I have a bruise on my thigh from the "joking" charlie-horse she gave me yesterday! I'm so weak...

still cringing the ambiguity of that statement,

Li-Wei

p.s. Can't we just play in the snow/slush? What if midterms were really just writing mean things about Julie Kim in the snow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home